Baby Alpaca Twisted Headband
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- Prix habituel
This isn’t your average headband! Made with one of the highest performing technical fibers; this is a thick, non-itchy, ultra-soft, and incredibly warm piece. It is luxurious, timeless and oh-so-stylish.
Peruvian alpaca is a natural, technical fiber with remarkable thermal properties - allowing air circulation on warm days (prevents sweating), and heat insulation on cool days (contains heat). These feature a composition of primarily baby-alpaca, which means that they're made with hair from the very first sheer of an alpaca. This is the softest their wool will ever be.
Alpacas are shorn once per year, and the hair from the first sheer of an alpaca is remarkably soft. This is an ethical and humane process; no animals are ever harmed for Pokoloko products.
As a bonus, alpaca is one of the Earth's most sustainable fibers to make, because alpacas and alpaca fiber harvesting have a very low environmental impact. Keep your beautiful head warm, continue to look incredible, and go play outside!
- Materials: 93% baby alpaca, 7% spandex
- Measurements: One size fits most
- Colours: Black, Linen, Petina, Millennial
- Origin: Peru
- Benefits: Hypoallergenic and breathable
Caring for Alpaca Wool
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.