SOJA&CO. Candle w/ Wood Wick: Pine, Pomegranate & Tangerine 8oz
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- Prix habituel
A fresh winter wind blows on the shore. The smell of the pine trees along the shore mixes with the one of the sea salt. The tip of the nose chilly, we go back to the wood stove to warm up, letting ourselves be lulled by the smell of wood burning slowly. Cup of berry tea in hand, we savour the moment, not without salivating while observing the bowl of tangerines placed on the table nearby, our adventures having opened our appetites.
- Top notes: Juniper Berry, Tangerine, Pomegranate, Sea Salt
- Middle notes: Frozen Fir, Fresh Mint, Eucalyptus, Pine Needles
- Base notes: Vanilla Bean, Smoky Woods
- Reusable amber glass jar — give it a second life!
- SOJA&CO. perfectly combines well-being with the pleasure of a non-toxic candle.
- Burning time: 2oz — 12hr // 4oz — 25hr // 8oz — 50hr
Candle and Wood Wick Maintenance
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface;
- Do not burn in a draught and near flammable materials;
- Never leave the lit candle unattended or within reach of children and animals;
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted, otherwise the candle may form a tunnel, which will result in an uneven and incomplete burn of the wax.
- It is recommended to burn about 3 hours at a time, not more / never more than 4 hours/cycle.
- Remove pieces of matches, charred wick, or any other element that has fallen on the surface or in the wax bath.
- Cut the wood wick at 1/8" - 3/16"; if the wick is too long, the flame will diminish or even go out;
- If there is an accumulation of ash at the end of the wick, it must be removed before relighting the candle. Sometimes if there is too much ash build-up then the flame becomes small & once the ash is removed - the flame comes back to life.
- Simply do not leave any debris in the candle and follow all standard safety precautions.
Shipping and store pickup available. Cost calculated at checkout.