SOJA&CO. Candle w/ Wood Wick: Apple, Pumpkin & Orange 8oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
That feeling you get when you bite into the first fresh, sweet apple you gently pick from the apple tree. The late September walks through the brightly coloured orchards, the homemade apple chips enjoyed by the whole family in the late afternoon — the smell of a gourmet, floral & sprinkled with fall spices & hints of cinnamon bark. These traditions are timeless and always bring a warm touch of this season — the most enveloping of all.
- Top notes: Cinnamon, Orange
- Middle notes: Apple, Pumpkin, Peach
- Base notes: Vanilla, White Musk
- Reusable amber glass jar — give it a second life!
- SOJA&CO. perfectly combines well-being with the pleasure of a non-toxic candle.
- Burning time: 2oz — 12hr // 4oz — 25hr // 8oz — 50hr
Candle & Wood Wick Maintenance
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface;
- Do not burn in a draught and near flammable materials;
- Never leave the lit candle unattended or within reach of children and animals;
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted, otherwise the candle may form a tunnel, which will result in an uneven and incomplete burn of the wax.
- It is recommended to burn about 3 hours at a time, not more / never more than 4 hours/cycle.
- Remove pieces of matches, charred wick, or any other element that has fallen on the surface or in the wax bath.
- Cut the wood wick at 1/8" - 3/16"; if the wick is too long, the flame will diminish or even go out;
- If there is an accumulation of ash at the end of the wick, it must be removed before relighting the candle. Sometimes if there is too much ash build-up then the flame becomes small & once the ash is removed - the flame comes back to life.
- Simply do not leave any debris in the candle and follow all standard safety precautions.
Shipping and store pickup available for this item. Cost calculated at checkout.