Luxe Hand-Knit Alpaca Hand Warmers, Sand
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
The dreamiest marriage of baby alpaca and merino, two of the highest performing technical fibers in the world. Keep hands-that-run-cold warmer on the run or at home with this classic and classy hand-knit design.
Peruvian alpaca & merino have remarkable thermal properties - allowing air circulation on warm days (prevents sweating), and heat insulation on cool days (contains heat). These hand warmers feature baby-alpaca, which means that it’s made with hair from the very first sheer of an alpaca.
Alpacas are shorn once per year; the first sheer of an alpaca is remarkably soft. Merino wool comes from Merino sheep that graze the highlands of Australia and New Zealand. This is an ethical and humane process; no animals are ever harmed for Pokoloko products.
As a bonus, alpaca is one of the Earth's most sustainable fibers to make, because alpacas and alpaca fiber harvesting have a very low environmental impact. They’ve woven this luxury fiber into a timeless design, with colours that complement your outerwear. A seasonal staple for your wardrobe, great for the active enthusiast or for cooler weather wanderings.
- Materials: 43% baby alpaca, 43% merino wool, 14% polyamide
- Measurements: One size fit most
- Colours: Sand, Stone
- Origin: Peru
- Benefits: Odour & UV resistant, hypoallergenic, breathable
Caring for Alpaca Wool
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fiber.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.