Tip of the Month by Denise
Style Your Outdoor Space for Winter
During the pandemic, people learned to love spending time outdoors with friends and family in all seasons. Here are some tips to make your outdoor space cozy through the winter months.
- Create a focal point with a fire table. The flame provides warmth and ambiance while the table top offers the practicality of a spot for drinks and snacks.
- Have a basket full of rolled up throws for guests to cozy up in while sitting around the fire.
- Rearrange your summer furniture layout to bring seating closer together. The intimate seating allows for conversation and stargazing rather than the usual outward view towards a pool or garden.
- Look online for some new hot beverage recipes and warm snacks – everyone will appreciate something a little different. Serve drinks up in some thermal mugs with lids to keep them warmer. Hello, Chilly Moose Canisbay mug!
- If your outdoor space is a covered porch or screen room, consider an outdoor rug to anchor the space and help keep those feet warmer.
If you have any ideas that create a warm and cozy outdoor for you and your family, let us know. We will share them in future newsletters.