SOJA&CO. Candle w/ Wood Wick: Pine & Cedar Bark 8oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
For a moment, you find yourself through the vastness of the century-old cedars and pines of our Canadian forests. These cool, damp and dark places. You find your vitality within these aromatic and rustic forests — the leaves, wild berries and magnificent firs. Like the bark that protects its trunk, you find indescribable strength.
- Top notes: Quince, Eucalyptus, Winter Berries
- Middle notes: Elemi, Clove Bud, Green Foliage
- Base notes: Hinoki, Musk, Incense, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Fir Needle, Cedarwood
- Reusable amber glass jar — give it a second life!
- SOJA&CO. perfectly combines well-being with the pleasure of a non-toxic candle.
- Burning time: 2oz — 12hrs // 4oz — 25hrs // 8oz — 50hrs
Candle and Wood Wick Maintenance
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface;
- Do not burn in a draught and near flammable materials;
- Never leave the lit candle unattended or within reach of children and animals;
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted, otherwise the candle may form a tunnel, which will result in an uneven and incomplete burn of the wax.
- It is recommended to burn about 3 hours at a time, not more / never more than 4 hours/cycle.
- Remove pieces of matches, charred wick, or any other element that has fallen on the surface or in the wax bath.
- Cut the wood wick at 1/8" - 3/16"; if the wick is too long, the flame will diminish or even go out;
- If there is an accumulation of ash at the end of the wick, it must be removed before relighting the candle. Sometimes if there is too much ash build-up then the flame becomes small & once the ash is removed - the flame comes back to life.
- Simply do not leave any debris in the candle and follow all standard safety precautions.
Shipping and store pickup available. Cost calculated at checkout.